- All chocolates are gluten free.
- Vegan chocolates and boxes do not contain MILK, but all chocolates contain SOYA.
- All chocolates may contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts.
- Please keep chocolates in a cool dry place, away from strong odours. We do not advise chocolates to be kept in the fridge.
- All boxes have 3 months shelf life unless specifically stated on the product.
PRODUCT & COMPANY VALUES
- Fresh ingredients.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Creating paid employment & free work experience for autistic adults.
- Great Taste Award winner and Producer.
- Academy of Chocolate Award winner.
- Gluten free.
- Alcohol free.
- Made by hand.
- Small batches.
- Locally sourced ingredients whenever possible.
- Ethically sourced chocolate.
- Made in the UK (Cambridgeshire).
- Family owned business.
All our chocolates are freshly made and packaged. We aim to dispatch orders within 1-3 working days; however, this may be longer during seasonal rushes. We use Royal Mail, and even though they endeavour to deliver all parcels on time, there may be service disruptions or lost parcels that are beyond our control. Latest service updates from Royal Mail can be found here.
Royal Mail Tracked 24 (next working day): £4.95, or £1.95 on orders over £50
Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2 working days): £3.95, or free on orders over £50
Please give an extra day or two for deliveries to Northern Ireland and remote parts of the UK such as the Highlands and Islands.
No billing information is included in the parcel.
A free gift message can be included on orders over £12, if you specify this at checkout.
If ordering a pre-order item your full order will be delivered together, not separately.
During the summer we will reserve the right to hold your order until the temperature drops below 25 degrees Celcius to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition.
Due to the high heat over the summer months in Europe it is not possible for us to ship our chocolate outside the UK.