- All chocolates are gluten free.
- Vegan chocolates and boxes do not contain MILK, but all chocolates contain SOYA.
- All chocolates may contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts.
- Please keep chocolates in a cool dry place, away from strong odours. We do not advise chocolates to be kept in the fridge.
- All boxes have 3 months shelf life unless specifically stated on the product.
PRODUCT & COMPANY VALUES
- Fresh ingredients.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Creating paid employment & free work experience for autistic adults.
- Great Taste Award winner and Producer.
- Academy of Chocolate Award winner.
- Gluten free.
- Alcohol free.
- Made by hand.
- Small batches.
- Locally sourced ingredients whenever possible.
- Ethically sourced chocolate.
- Made in the UK (Cambridgeshire).
- Family owned business.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Your order will be shipped via Royal Mail, and
you’ll receive an email confirmation (and tracking info) once they have
collected your order from our factory.
We aim to dispatch within 1-3 business days,
and offer two options for Mainland UK shipping:
Royal Mail Tracked 24 (arrives in 1-2 working
days) and Royal Mail Tracked 48 (arrives in 2-3 working days).
This means that your chocolate should arrive no
more than 7 working days after you’ve placed the order.
If you require your chocolates by a specific
date, you can add this in the notes section on checkout or send us a message
through our contact form.
What About During Peak Seasons?
During busy periods such as Easter and
Christmas, it may take us up to 7 working days to dispatch orders as our
chocolates are made and packaged fresh for the best taste experience!
Dispatch times may also be affected during the
summer months due to high temperatures. During this time, we may hold off on
sending orders until the temperature drops below 25 degrees Celsius to ensure
that the chocolates arrive in the best possible condition.
No billing information is included in the parcel.
A free gift message can be included on orders
over £12. You can find this option in your basket before checkout.
If your order contains a pre-order item as well as non pre-order items, your full order will be delivered together - not seperately.
You can view our full terms and conditions for
shipping and delivery on our FAQs page here.